Shipping & Returns


Allow up to 8 weeks for all header, downpipe & piping orders to be built unless you have been quoted another time frame. **** We build ALL orders as we receive them! *** That allows us to offer a lot of different options to fit a lot of different combos. We ship out orders that are in stock in a 1 to 2 days. 


There is NO returns on any HEADER, DOWN PIPE & PIPING orders once they have been built. They are a custom built item to your exact specs. There is a 20% cancellation fee if you cancel after 4 weeks from when you placed your order. We will waive the cancellation fee if its within the 4 weeks of placing your order or of its been over the 8-10 weeks build time. NO EXCEPTIONS

We will cover the cost of shipping if there is a item that needs to be modified or fixed and we determined that we was at fault. We will provide you with a shipping return label. But if its something that is not standard on your car we will take that on a case by case basis.


Pony Down uses ups for shipping on 95% on all of our orders. So a ups tracking number can be sent to track your order if requested. The other 5% is through the usps and is generally for shipping to Canada. ***International shipping including Canada will be calculated and billed once the order is done.***